A stunning, brand new split-level one bedroom flat, well arranged on the ground and raised ground floors of a lovely refurbished period conversion and within moments of Guildford town centre and the station.
- Gorgeous brand new one bedroom split-level flat
- Stunning finish with cat 6 wiring and underfloor heating
- Impressive reception room
- Contemporary open-plan kitchen
- Master bedroom with stylish en suite shower room
- Off-street parking
- Recently developed period conversion
- Moments from the town centre and station
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is ideally positioned for the leisure facilities, restaurants, shops and bars of Guildford town centre.
Guildford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A delightful coffee shop with a terrace in the centre of Guildford.
The White House
Great sharing platters, selection of beers and a charming terrace by the River Wey.
The Electric Theatre
Home to many great stage shows and independent acts.
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,008 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,305 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Guildford Borough Council
- Total Sq Ft:
- 639 (59 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Guildford
01483 400 000