A beautifully finished two bedroom new build apartment, set on the eighth floor with lift access, offering a fabulous open-plan living space with modern fixtures and fittings and a wonderful private balcony.
- Superb two bedroom new build apartment
- Boasts stylish and contemporary open plan living
- Luxury high gloss kitchen units and composite stone worktop
- Boasts a brilliant private balcony
- Underfloor heating and heat recovery system
- Sleek modern bathroom with high spec fixtures and fittings
- Excellent location close to a wealth of shops and amenities
- Disclaimer - CGIs do not represent actual flat to be sold
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
A state-of-the-art development, situated at the heart of an attractive new quarter, superbly located close to the reinvigorated Barking town centre, in Zone 4, with fast transport links to central London and near to Barking Park's green spaces.
Barking locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
London Fish Bazaar
This excellent fish shop buys in their fish from Billingsgate Market. They cater for a variety of cultures, with a range of exotic fish.
A fantastic Asian confectionary shop selling both sweet and savoury treats on Green Street, close to Upton Park Underground Station.
Fantastic family orientated cafe serving unique stone baked pizzas, homemade cakes and featuring a basement playground with dedicated activities throughout the week for under 5's. Great place to take babies and toddlers.
District Hammersmith & City London Overground c2c lines, Zone: 4
District line, Zone: 4
East Ham station
District Hammersmith & City lines, Zone: 3/4
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,216 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Barking and Dagenham
- Total Sq Ft:
- 753 (69 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Barking
020 8829 4111