Recently refurbished throughout this fantastic two bedroom flat offers bright and neutral décor throughout and is well arranged over two floors.
- Smart split-level two bedroom flat
- Generous reception room with space to dine
- Offers modern separate kitchen with integrated appliances
- Bright master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Good sized second bedroom and modern bathroom suite
- Excellent location close to amenities and transport links
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Linton Street is conveniently located near the delightful City Road Basin, Wenlock Basin and Shoreditch Park with the local amenities of Upper Street and Old Street found moments away.
Islington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
I love a weekend walk along Regent's Canal with a glass of rosé from Towpath.
Long lazy Sundays or a swift ale after a busy day at work, The Baring is an ever popular watering hole that also has a serious Tuesday night quiz!
Great wine, superb food and awesome al fresco dining in their garden during the warmer months.
Essex Road station
Northern line, Zone: 1
Old Street station
Great Northern Northern lines, Zone: 1
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,520 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 650 (60 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.