Situated on a highly sought-after street in the heart of Islington, spacious 2 bedroom maisonette is arranged over 2 floors and benefits from smart interiors and garden.
- Contemporary 2 bedroom maisonette with private entrance
- Well arranged over 2 floors
- Impressive master bedroom with ample storage
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Overlooking charming Union Square gardens
- Double sized 2nd bedroom with lots of natural light
- Well maintained garden to the rear
- Ideal location in the heart of Islington and close to Angel
- Available with Zero Deposit
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- This property is part of the Zero Deposit Guarantee scheme
- Council tax:
- £1,892 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 815 (75 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Zero Deposit Guarantee
The Zero Deposit Guarantee replaces the traditional deposit, making renting more affordable and freeing up cash for the moving process. Foxtons is partnering with Zero Deposit to offer this scheme on selected properties.
The Zero Deposit Guarantee allows you to rent a property with the equivalent of one week's rent to be paid at the start of the tenancy. When you move out of the property the usual inventory and check-out take place and, as long as there is no damage or rent/bills outstanding, the Guarantee expires and you walk away.
If the landlord does claim for reimbursement, rather than this being taken out of a prepaid deposit in the traditional system, you simply pay the amount required to the landlord. Any dispute between yourself and the landlord on this amount will be decided by the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Essex Road station
Northern line, Zone: 1
Old Street station
Great Northern Northern lines, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Linton Street is situated moments from Islington's fashionable Upper Street with its fantastic range of shops, bars and restaurants. Shoreditch is also a short distance away.
Islington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best place to quaff on the finest wines around without having to buy a bottle! Very highbrow.
Great wine, superb food and awesome al fresco dining in their garden during the warmer months.
New Culture Revolution
Off the beaten track. Amazing dim sum and very good value for money.