This superb two bedroom flat sits in an ideal location on Islington's Essex Road and benefits from spacious interiors and neutral décor throughout.
- A superb two bedroom flat in an enviable location
- A spacious reception room with ample space for dining
- Smart kitchen with contemporary fixtures and fittings
- Two sizeable bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and bathroom
- Placed on the second floor of a popular development
- Excellent living and entertaining space throughout
- Esporta health club, dedicated, secure parking space
- Courtyard garden is available to residents, 24 hr porter
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Situated on Essex Road itself the property is only moments from local shops while a more comprehensive range of diverse bars, restaurants, shops and fashion boutiques can be found on nearby Upper Street and Highbury Corner.
Islington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
New Culture Revolution
Off the beaten track. Amazing dim sum and very good value for money.
The Canonbury Tavern
A public house since the early 1700's, The Canonbury Tavern was refurbished in 2009 giving the residents of Islington one of the best pub gardens in the city and a superb roast lunch on a Sunday. Moreover, the beautiful garden offers an escape from chaotic city life.
The Honest Burger cocktails are absolutely fantastic and the staff are exceptionally friendly too!
Northern line, Zone: 1
Essex Road station
Highbury & Islington station
Great Northern Victoria London Overground lines, Zone: 2
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,750 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,952 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 557 (51 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Islington
020 7704 5000