Designed by internationally acclaimed Architect, this immaculately presented 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom townhouse features the ultimate luxury living/entertaining space throughout and a private landscaped roof terrace.
- Designed by internationally acclaimed Architect
- Immcaulate 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom, 3 storey townhouse
- Features under floor heating to first floor and bathrooms
- Open-plan reception room with feature fireplace
- Modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Landscaped roof terrace
- Beehive, wireless Thermostat controls
- Biticino Remote, door answering systems
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Nestled centrally in the thriving heart of Islington, Halliford Street is amidst a treasure trove of eateries, convenience stores and community amenities, further array of shops, bars, restaurants can be found in nearby Upper Street.
Islington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
I love a weekend walk along Regent's Canal with a glass of rosé from Towpath.
69 Colebrooke Row
One of London's best kept secrets. The size of a small living room, but serving the best experimental cocktails around. The bar uses spirits and drinks that it infuses itself in a drinks laboratory and the staff wear lab coats.
New Culture Revolution
Off the beaten track. Amazing dim sum and very good value for money.
Essex Road station
London Overground line, Zone: 2
Highbury & Islington station
Great Northern Victoria London Overground lines, Zone: 2
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £9,300 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,152 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,631 (151 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Islington
020 7704 5000