A spacious one bedroom first floor flat, which is desirably located just moments from Regent's Park, Primrose Hill and Camden Town Underground Station (Northern Line).
- A beautifully presented first floor flat
- Providing a fantastic location moments from Regent's Park
- Exceptionally spacious with elegant interiors
- Huge reception room with fireplace and ample space to dine
- Newly refubished ceiling roses and plaster mouldings
- Contemporary kitchen
- Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Light-filled bathroom
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Gloucester Crescent is enviably located, with a wide range of shops, bars and restaurants nearby in Camden Town and Primrose Hill. Camden Town Underground Station is also moments away.
Camden locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Jazz Café
The Jazz Café is the place to go to watch big musical stars be born! Eat and listen to fantastic artists all in one place.
For music lovers there is the famous Roundhouse venue, which has amazing views from anywhere inside and great sound for a brilliant night out!
Kentish Town Sports Centre
Recently renovated, this leisure centre set in a historic Grade II listed building has a swimming pool and a gym.
Camden Town station
Northern line, Zone: 2
Mornington Crescent station
Northern line, Zone: 2
Camden Road station
London Overground line, Zone: 2
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,250 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,910 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 680 (63 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Camden
020 7424 6000