This is an immaculately presented 3 bedroom apartment located within a period conversion in a prime Hampstead location and boasts a spacious reception room, 3 double bedrooms and delightful views across London.
- Superb 3 bedroom apartment
- Presented in immaculate condition throughout
- Spacious reception room with feature fireplace
- Bright and well-equipped kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with en suite and fitted wardrobes
- 2 further well-proportioned double bedrooms
- Located on the 2nd floor of a period conversion
- Sought-after located close to amenities on Finchley Road
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Council tax:
- £1,910 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,138 (105 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Finchley Road & Frognal station
London Overground line, Zone: 2
West Hampstead station
Jubilee Thameslink London Overground lines, Zone: 2
Northern line, Zone: 2/3
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Situated in the heart of sought-after Hampstead moments from the wide selection of local shops, bars and restaurants on Hampstead High Street and also Finchley Road. Local transport links include Hampstead Underground Station (Northern Line).
Hampstead locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Hampstead Butcher
A well stocked local butchers selling awesome steaks!
Great for all-day breakfast or brunch!
A delightful cut through between Hampstead High Street and Back Lane, Flask Walk epitomises Hampstead's upmarket, community charm.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Hampstead
020 7433 6600