This fantastic 1 bedroom apartment is set within a smart riverside development and offers stylish living space with a balcony overlooking Battersea Park.
- Contemporary 6th floor apartment with lift access
- Bright reception room with balcony overlooking park
- Open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Manhattan-style bedroom with fitted wardrobe
- Stylish bathroom with large storage cupboard
- Presented in great condition throughout
- Excellent location overlooking Battersea Park
- Concierge service and secure fob entry
- Available with Zero Deposit
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- This property is part of the Zero Deposit Guarantee scheme
- Council tax:
- £1,146 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 373 (34 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Zero Deposit Guarantee
The Zero Deposit Guarantee replaces the traditional deposit, making renting more affordable and freeing up cash for the moving process. Foxtons is partnering with Zero Deposit to offer this scheme on selected properties.
The Zero Deposit Guarantee allows you to rent a property with the equivalent of one week's rent to be paid at the start of the tenancy. When you move out of the property the usual inventory and check-out take place and, as long as there is no damage or rent/bills outstanding, the Guarantee expires and you walk away.
If the landlord does claim for reimbursement, rather than this being taken out of a prepaid deposit in the traditional system, you simply pay the amount required to the landlord. Any dispute between yourself and the landlord on this amount will be decided by the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Battersea Park station
Sloane Square station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
The development benefits from a convenience store, while the amenities of Battersea Park Road are close by and the bars and boutiques of King's Road are a short journey across the River Thames.
Battersea Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Saatchi Gallery
A gallery for contemporary art opened in 1985. The gallery has moved locatiom multiple times, ending in Chelsea.
Who wouldn't enjoy a whole roast cow?! The Sunday roast at The Orange is certainly generously sized...
Chelsea Physic Garden
A must for anyone interested in botanics and horticulture. They put on lots of workshops throughout the year and there's a fantastic Christmas fair too.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Battersea
020 7801 1111