Set within a beautiful period conversion, this generously proportioned two bedroom, lower ground floor flat boasts wonderfully presented accommodation and a desirable location in South Kensington.
- Offering exceptional living space
- Recently refurbished to a high standard throughout
- Large reception room with bay window
- Fantastic kitchen with ample dining area
- Superb master bedroom with impressive en suite bathroom
- Two lovely private patios
- Ideal location on a charming square
- Set within a beautiful period conversion
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Courtfield Gardens is situated moments from the amenities of Earls Court Road and also offers motorist's easy access to central London as well as rapid access to Heathrow Airport and the west.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Really fresh Lebanese cuisine moments from Earl's Court Underground Station. Get the set menu and you'll have enough for your lunch the next day!
The Kings Head
Tucked away off Earls Court Road, this pub is great for a catch up with friends or a cosy date.
The Anglesea Arms
Charles Dickens was a local at this pub when he lived over the road at 11 Selwood Terrace. The Great Train robbery was also planned from the back room in this pub!
Gloucester Road station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Earl's Court station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 1/2
High Street Kensington station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,250 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,872 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,442 (133 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington
020 7590 1000