Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 19 1 bedroom properties to rent in High Street Kensington, W8. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in High Street Kensington, W8. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties to rent in High Street Kensington, W8 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

St Marys Place, High Street Kensington, W8

695 per week (3012 pcm) £4,170 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This fabulous and modern, one bedroom flat features bright accommodation with stylish décor, lift access, porterage, underground parking, on-site gym and beautiful communal garden. Read more.

Kensington Green, Kensington, W8

595 per week (2579 pcm) £3,570 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This contemporary one bedroom flat is presented in excellent condition and offers great proportions throughout, lovely communal garden, 24-hour porterage and secure underground parking. Read more.

Ansdell Street, Kensington, W8

550 per week (2384 pcm) £3,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom house to rent

Ideally situated moments from Kensington High Street, a beautiful cottage-style one bedroom house offering contemporary features, an open-plan layout and an en suite bathroom. Read more.

Elvaston Place, South Kensington, SW7

550 per week (2384 pcm) £3,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Situated in a prestigious address, this is a refreshingly bright one bedroom flat featuring an exceptionally spacious and neutrally decorated interior with plenty of storage space and high ceilings. Read more.

Cheniston Gardens, Kensington, W8

525 per week (2275 pcm) £3,150 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

A fabulous one bedroom flat offering a very spacious interior with a fantastic balcony, bright rooms and a great location moments from High Street Kensington. Read more.

Campden Hill Road, Kensington, W8

485 per week (2102 pcm) £2,910 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Benefiting from a lovely terrace and great location, this fantastic, bright and recently refurbished one bedroom flat is well arranged on the third floor of this period conversion with lift and porter. Read more.

Gloucester Road, South Kensington, SW7

475 per week (2059 pcm) £2,850 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This wonderfully refurbished one bedroom apartment offers exceptional accommodation with a stylish décor, ample storage and a private terrace. Read more.

Hornton Street, Kensington, W8

475 per week (2059 pcm) £2,850 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Enviably located moments from the fantastic amenities of High Street Kensington, this bright and spacious one bedroom flat offers a stunning reception room, sleek modern kitchen and a lovely bedroom. Read more.

Lexham Gardens, Kensington, W8

465 per week (2015 pcm) £2,790 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This sunny and well proportioned one bedroom flat is located in an attractive period conversion and features high ceilings and a fantastic reception room/kitchen. Read more.

Point West, Cromwell Road, South Kensington, SW7

455 per week (1972 pcm) £2,730 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This superb one bedroom flat offers a practical layout with well proportioned living space, good-sized rooms, neutral décor and a private roof terrace. Read more.

Cromwell Road, Earls Court, SW5

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This amazing newly refurbished one bedroom flat offers fabulous entertaining space and benefits from a substantial reception room and contemporary open-plan kitchen. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Elvaston Place, South Kensington, SW7

425 per week (1842 pcm) £2,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This three bedroom flat is situated in a prestigious residential street and boasts excellent entertaining space including 18' dining area with French doors opening onto a patio. Read more.

Cromwell Road, South Kensington, SW7

425 per week (1842 pcm) £2,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This is a refreshingly bright, one bedroom flat with lift and porter, set in a sought-after modern building and featuring smartly presented interior with neutral décor, underground parking and contemporary fittings. Read more.

Cromwell Road, Earls Court, SW5

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Centrally located, this stunning one bedroom flat is presented in excellent condition and features an attractive reception room with bay windows and dining room. Read more.

Campden Hill Road, Kensington, W8

395 per week (1712 pcm) £2,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Located moments from the fashionable shops and amenities of Notting Hill Gate and Kensington High Street, this bright, modern one bedroom flat benefits from lift access, porterage and private balcony. Read more.

Queens Gate, South Kensington, SW7

365 per week (1582 pcm) £2,190 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally located for the green open spaces of Kensington Gardens, this bright one bedroom second floor flat boasts spacious accommodation with a separate kitchen. Read more.

Queens Gate, South Kensington, SW7

350 per week (1517 pcm) £2,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting a fantastic location along Queens Gate and moments from the picturesque Hyde Park, this lovely one bedroom flat offers great accommodation with a lovely communal patio garden. Read more.

High Street Kensington, High Street Kensington, W8

350 per week (1517 pcm) £2,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the first floor, this stylish one bedroom apartment offers exceptional accommodation close to High Street Kensington and Holland Park. Read more.

Lexham Gardens, Kensington, W8

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A spacious property situated within a grand period building featuring well-presented accommodation throughout and a sought-after location. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape