Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 12 1 bedroom properties for sale in Highbury And Islington, N5. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Highbury And Islington, N5. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties for sale in Highbury And Islington, N5 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Liverpool Road, Barnsbury, N7

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Situated within a beautiful period conversion, this fantastic one bedroom flat boasts stylish and modern interiors throughout, generously proportioned living space and off-street parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Stock Orchard Street, Caledonian Road, N7

499999 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Benefiting from a private entrance and plenty of storage space this stylish and well proportioned two bedroom lower ground floor has been fully refurbished throughout and boasts a communal rear garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Caledonian Road, Islington, N1

499950 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Boasting a fabulous private roof terrace and spacious rooms throughout, this stylish one bedroom duplex flat benfits from close proximity to extensive amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Hornsey Street, Lower Holloway, N7

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Presenting stylish and modern fixtures and fittings throughout, this superb one bedroom flat is placed within a popular modern development and boasts a private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Vulcan Way, Islington, N7

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This superb one bedroom flat is set in a purpose-built block and offers well proportioned rooms, a generous reception room with an adjoining patio and ample storage space throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Lowther Road, Islington, N7

425000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

This stylish, bright and attractive one bedroom apartment benefits from spacious rooms with wood floors and modern features, a rear patio garden and a front garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Aubert Park, Islington, N5

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Arranged over the ground floor of a purpose-built block, this bright and spacious one bedroom flat benefits from a light-filled interior presented to a high standard and a great location in Highbury. Leasehold. Read more.

Roman Way, Islington, N7

415000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic one bedroom is set within a modern development and benefits from smart interiors, stylish designs and two balconies. Leasehold. Read more.

Canonbury Road, Islington, N1

415000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Highbury Grange, Islington, N5

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Arranged on the ground floor of a charming period conversion, this well presented one bedroom flat offers bright and airy accommodation in the heart of Highbury. Leasehold. Read more.

Vulcan Way, Islington, N7

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Providing an excellent location, this great one bedroom flat is set in a purpose-built block and offers well proportioned rooms and ample storage space arranged over two floors. Leasehold. Read more.

Heddington Grove, Hillmarton Conservation Area, N7

349950 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Situated in a lovely development in a peaceful area, this superb one bedroom first floor flat provides well presented accommodation throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Alex Alex Leigh1