Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 12 studio properties to rent in Islington, N1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Islington, N1. You can also save any of these studio properties to rent in Islington, N1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

City Road, Clerkenwell, EC1Y

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Located in the heart of London, this studio flat flat boasts spacious living with open-plan reception room/kitchen with contemporary interiors. Read more.

City Road, Clerkenwell, EC1V

425 per week (1842 pcm) £2,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

Studio to rent

This fantastic ninth floor studio flat boasts bright reception room with open-plan modern kitchen and separate bedroom space within the contemporary Eagle Point development boasting concierge, communal gym & spa. Read more.

Upper Street, Islington, N1

365 per week (1582 pcm) £2,190 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

Studio to rent

Boasting a fantastic location on Upper Street, this stunning studio flat offers generously proportioned living space with stylish, contemporary interiors throughout. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Mintern Street, Hoxton, N1

360 per week (1560 pcm) £2,160 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

This gorgeous and generously proportioned studio flat is set within a recently completed development moments from the pretty green open spaces of Shoreditch Park. Read more.

Almeida Street, Angel, N1

325 per week (1409 pcm) £1,950 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

This exceptionally spacious studio flat offers sleek and stylish interiors along with a private entrance and sought-after location moments from Upper Street. Read more.

Waterlow Court, Queensland Terrace, Holloway, N7

310 per week (1344 pcm) £1,860 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

A stunning studio apartment offering beautifully designed living space in a new development in the heart of Islington, moments from an array of bustling restaurants and cafés. Read more.

Caledonian Road, King's Cross, N1

295 per week (1279 pcm) £1,770 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

Studio to rent

Enviable situated in King's Cross, this lovely and bright studio flat boasts neutral décor throughout and modern fixtures and fittings. Read more.

Tabley Road, Islington, N7

285 per week (1235 pcm) £1,710 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Enjoy truly stylish and contemporary living space in this wonderfully spacious and bright studio, recently refurbished to offer fantastic accommodation close to Holloway Road and Upper Street. Read more.

Balls Pond Road, Dalston, N1

280 per week (1214 pcm) £1,680 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

This superb studio flat is set within a period conversion with an excellent location and provides ample open-plan living space throughout. Read more.

Lofting Road, Barnsbury, N1

275 per week (1192 pcm) £1,650 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Offering a highly sought-after location in the heart of Barnsbury, this delightful studio flat offers well proportioned living space with smart fixtures throughout. Read more.

De Beauvoir Place,Tottenham Road, De Beauvoir Town, N1

265 per week (1149 pcm) £1,590 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

Studio to rent

Providing bright and airy interiors this one bedroom flat is ideally located within a smart purpose-built block which is situated moments from the amenities of Kingsland Road. Read more.

York Way Estate, Islington, N7

210 per week (910 pcm) £1,260 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

Situated within an imposing purpose-built block on York Way, within easy reach of Camden, King's Cross and Islington, this well presented studio flat offers excellent living space. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape