Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 26 2 bedroom properties to rent in Kings Road, SW3. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Kings Road, SW3. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in Kings Road, SW3 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Sloane Gardens, Sloane Square, SW1W

1300 per week (5634 pcm) £7,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette to rent

Set on the raised ground and lower ground floor of an impressive red brick Victorian mansion building and boasts stylish interiors with two double bedrooms, dining room, high ceilings and wooden floors. Read more.

Flood Street, Chelsea, SW3

995 per week (4312 pcm) £5,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Enjoying a fantastic location near the Thames in Chelsea, this stunning two bedroom split-level flat offers fantastic space and a beautiful, stylish interior with roof terrace. Read more.

Petyward, Chelsea, SW3

995 per week (4312 pcm) £5,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Arranged over the third and fourth floors (with lift and porter, this impressive two bedroom duplex apartment boasts a fantastic amount of entertaining space with three balconies. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Sloane Court West, Chelsea, SW3

800 per week (3467 pcm) £4,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Beautifully arranged on the fourth floor of a prestigious red brick mansion block, this stylish and spacious two bedroom flat offers premium accommodation in one of London's most picturesque neighbourhoods. Read more.

Elystan Street, Chelsea, SW3

750 per week (3250 pcm) £4,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

This wonderfully refurbished two bedroom apartment is set on the ground floor within a sought-after development with access to a communal gym, a wonderful swimming pool and comes with a secure parking space. Read more.

Hortensia Road, Chelsea, SW10

750 per week (3250 pcm) £4,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This stylish two bedroom flat boasts contemporary fittings throughout, stunning floor-to-ceiling windows and a convenient location for a variety of amenities. Read more.

Kings Road, Chelsea, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting an exceptional location along the fashionable King Roads, this desirable two bedroom flat offers a stylish and contemporary interior with ample living and entertaining space throughout. Read more.

Cheltenham Terrace, Chelsea, SW3

745 per week (3229 pcm) £4,470 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Enviably situated within a secure residential development with a lift and porter facilities, this recently refurbished two bedroom flat benefits from contemporary fixtures and fittings and ample storage throughout. Read more.

Culford Gardens, Chelsea, SW3

695 per week (3012 pcm) £4,170 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Newly refurbished, bright and beautifully presented throughout, this desirable third floor, two bedroom flat is enviably located just a short walk from Sloane Square Underground Station. Read more.

Draycott Place, Chelsea, SW3

695 per week (3012 pcm) £4,170 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This spacious two bedroom apartment offers great accommodation with two generous bedrooms and private patio areas close to Sloane Square. Read more.

Tedworth Square, Chelsea, SW3

675 per week (2925 pcm) £4,050 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

This stylish two bedroom apartment boats a contemporary décor, a sunny balcony and modern, open-plan kitchen and is set on the corner of a prestigious Chelsea Square. Read more.

Elm Park Gardens, Chelsea, SW10

650 per week (2817 pcm) £3,900 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Fully refurbished throughout to a high standard, this stunning two bedroom flat affords a prime location, a spacious reception room, an en suite master bedroom and access to communal gardens. Read more.

Kings Road, Chelsea, SW10

600 per week (2600 pcm) £3,600 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This spacious and stylish two bedroom flat has been refurbished to an impeccable standard and boasts a private entrance, contemporary décor with a superb bay-fronted reception room and a charming patio. Read more.

Sloane Avenue, Sloane Square, SW3

595 per week (2579 pcm) £3,570 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Offering a bright and spacious interior with ample storage space throughout, this charming two bedroom flat is situated close to the many upmarket amenities along King's Road. Read more.

Edith Grove, Earls Court, SW10

525 per week (2275 pcm) £3,150 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This stunning and recently refurbished two bedroom flat has a light and spacious interior and benefits from a fantastic eat-in kitchen and an excellent location near trendy King's Road. Read more.

Chelsea Cloisters, Sloane Square, SW3

495 per week (2145 pcm) £2,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This spacious two bedroom flat located within a secure apartment block benefits from an impressive reception room while being ideally located moments from the King's Road. Read more.

Swan Court, Chelsea, SW3

475 per week (2059 pcm) £2,850 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Well presented with a bright and neutral décor and stylish fitted kitchen, this lovely two bedroom flat is located in a smart block with porter, moments from King's Road. Read more.

Kings Road, Chelsea, SW10

475 per week (2059 pcm) £2,850 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Enviably located close to the attractions along King's Road, this two bedroom flat offers generously proportioned living and entertaining space with bright and airy neutral décor throughout. Read more.

Edith Grove, Chelsea, SW10

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Located in the heart of West Kensington, this beautiful two bedroom flat is presented in excellent condition with two bathrooms, one boasting jacuzzi and a lovely private garden. Read more.

Oakley Street, Chelsea, SW3

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This stunning two bedroom apartment offers an extremely high standard of contemporary interior styling and design, en suite facilities within a superb central location. Read more.

Beaufort Street, Chelsea, SW3

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated within a pretty mansion block in the heart of Chelsea, this desirable two bedroom flat offers an expanse of living and entertaining space with a bright and airy feel throughout. Read more.

Edith Terrace, Chelsea, SW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated in an imposing modern block with off-street parking and communal garden, this is a stunning two bedroom flat (with lift) boasting bright and airy accommodation with a lovely balcony. Read more.

425 per week (1842 pcm) £2,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Offering a fantastic location close a picturesque stretch of the River Thames, this desirable two bedroom flat offers bright and spacious interiors with a charming private patio. Read more.

Ashburnham Tower, Chelsea, SW10

400 per week (1734 pcm) £2,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Arranged over the ninth floor of a secure development, this stunning two bedroom flat offers contemporary interiors and is located moments from the designer retailers and eateries along King's Road. Read more.

395 per week (1712 pcm) £2,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Situated in a beautiful period building this fantastic two bedroom garden flat comprises a bright and spacious reception room, modern kitchen, two bedrooms, smart bathroom, utility room and private garden. Read more.

395 per week (1712 pcm) £2,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Offering a fantastic location close a picturesque stretch of the River Thames, this fabulous two bedroom flat offers a good-sized living and entertaining space with a charming private garden. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape