Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 27 1 bedroom properties to rent in Sloane Square, SW1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Sloane Square, SW1. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties to rent in Sloane Square, SW1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Lennox Gardens, Knightsbridge, SW1X

850 per week (3684 pcm) £5,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Overlooking a pretty garden square in Knightsbridge, this outstanding one bedroom flat offers a bright and spacious interior moments from the many attractions along Brompton Road. Read more.

Chesham Place, Belgravia, SW1X

650 per week (2817 pcm) £3,900 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Arranged over the lower ground floor of an imposing period conversion, this lovely one bedroom flat is located moments from the wide variety of amenities in Knightsbridge and offers contemporary interiors throughout. Read more.

Lower Sloane Street, Chelsea, SW1W

650 per week (2817 pcm) £3,900 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set on a prime Chelsea street, this outstanding apartment boasts high ceilings and period features with access to an exclusive communal garden. Read more.

Egerton Gardens, Chelsea, SW3

620 per week (2687 pcm) £3,720 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Fantastic one bedroom flat finished to a superb standard benefiting from a south-facing, bay-fronted reception and a prestigious location close to Knightsbridge. Read more.

Brompton Road, Knightsbridge, SW3

600 per week (2600 pcm) £3,600 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Located on the fourth floor of a prestigious block in Knightsbridge, this superb one bedroom flat offers elegant interiors with contemporary fittings. Read more.

Walpole Street, Chelsea, SW3

575 per week (2492 pcm) £3,450 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Offering a bright and spacious living and entertaining space with an open-plan reception room and access to a balcony, this one bedroom flat is situated moments from the many amenities along King's Road. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Ovington Square, Chelsea, SW3

565 per week (2449 pcm) £3,390 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning and bright south-west-facing one bedroom flat ideally situated in a pretty and quiet communal garden square, close to Knightsbridge, benefiting from light and modern accommodation. Read more.

Charles II Place, Chelsea, SW3

550 per week (2384 pcm) £3,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom mews house to rent

Wonderfully tucked away from the bustling amenities of King's Road, this charming one bedroom Mews house offers a unique and generously proportioned living space with an amazing feature window. Read more.

Walton Street, Knightsbridge, SW3

525 per week (2275 pcm) £3,150 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting bright and spacious interiors within a gated residential development, this one bedroom flat benefits from an enviable location moments from the extensive range of amenities along Fulham Road. Read more.

Sloane Avenue, Chelsea, SW3

500 per week (2167 pcm) £3,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Superbly located moments from the exclusivity of King's Road and Sloane Square this stylishly presented one bedroom flat features an excellent reception room with open-plan kitchen. Read more.

500 per week (2167 pcm) £3,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Located in this well maintained portered block in the heart of Chelsea, this light and airy studio apartment provides great living space. Read more.

Anderson Street, Chelsea, SW3

495 per week (2145 pcm) £2,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A bright one bedroom flat benefits from an ideal location moments from King's Road and further boasts a bright reception room offering plenty of room for dining. Read more.

Egerton Gardens, Knightsbridge, SW3

475 per week (2059 pcm) £2,850 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Stylish and spacious throughout, this stunning one bedroom flat is situated within an imposing period conversion moments from the many fashionable amenities within Knightsbridge. Read more.

Brompton Square, Knightsbridge, SW3

475 per week (2059 pcm) £2,850 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting great location moments from Knightsbridge, this well maintained one bedroom flat features a beautifully decorated reception room, fitted contemporary kitchen and fabulous view of communal gardens. Read more.

465 per week (2015 pcm) £2,790 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the third floor of a popular portered block in Chelsea, this stylish one bedroom flat offers luxurious accommodation with superb access to the world class shopping along King's Road. Read more.

Draycott Place, Chelsea, SW3

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Situated close to the bustling heart of Chelsea, this two bedroom flat offers open-plan entertaining and en suite facilities for both bedrooms. Read more.

425 per week (1842 pcm) £2,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Offering bright and spacious living and entertaining space, this lovely one bedroom apartment is situated within a secure residential development ideally located for the bustling amenities along King's Road. Read more.

Sloane Gardens, Chelsea, SW1W

425 per week (1842 pcm) £2,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Situated just moments from the fashionable Sloane Square and nearby King's Road, this bright one bedroom property offers a well arranged living space in a traditional Victorian period conversion. Read more.

400 per week (1734 pcm) £2,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning and bright one bedroom flat situated in a popular serviced apartment block close to the many amenities of South Kensington, benefiting from modern living space and access to a balcony. Read more.

Cheyne Place, Chelsea, SW3

395 per week (1712 pcm) £2,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set within an imposing residential development between the River and King's Road, this desirable one bedroom flat offers a bright and spacious interior with stunning views over Chelsea. Read more.

Sloane Avenue, Sloane Square, SW3

395 per week (1712 pcm) £2,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Offering bright and spacious accommodation within a secure residential development, this charming one bedroom flat is served by many fashionable amenities along King's Road. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting bright, modern and generously proportioned interiors, this recently refurbished one bedroom flat is enviably located moments from King's Road within a secure residential development. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Located in a popular portered block along Sloane Avenue, this one bedroom flat is close to a range of amenities along popular King's Road and features a well proportioned reception room and an en suite bathroom. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A light and well arranged one bedroom flat (with lift and porter) benefiting from a fantastic location close to the many shops and boutiques of Brompton Cross and King's Road. Read more.

Meriden Court, Chelsea, SW3

385 per week (1669 pcm) £2,310 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the third floor of a popular block located just off King's Road, this wonderful one bedroom flat offers substantial accommodation in a great central location. Read more.

385 per week (1669 pcm) £2,310 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Situated in a popular serviced apartment block, this fabulous one bedroom flat offers bright living space and fabulous views across London. Read more.

Turks Row, Chelsea, SW3

350 per week (1517 pcm) £2,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Situated within a popular period mansion block with porter moments from King's Road, this desirable one bedroom flat offers a generously proportioned interior with a bright and airy feel throughout. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape