Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 21 3 bedroom properties for sale in St John's Wood, NW8. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in St John's Wood, NW8. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in St John's Wood, NW8 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

The Atrium, St John's Wood, NW8

4050000 - 4500000

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 x 3 bedroom apartments for sale

A stunning modern development featuring a selection of three bedroom apartments boasting a high-specification finish throughout, concierge and underground parking located moments from Regent's Park. Leasehold. Read more.

Abbey Road, St John's Wood, NW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom apartment for sale

Set within a lovely Grade II listed Baptist church conversion on London's historic Abbey Road, this exceptional three bedroom apartment provides modern and stylish accommodation throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Prince Albert Road, Regent's Park, NW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

Desirably located opposite Regent's Park this stunning three bedroom apartment offers spacious accommodation throughout with stylish interiors. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Broadley Street, Marylebone, NW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Enviably located in a highly sought-after residential location, this superb three bedroom house has recently been refurbished to a high-specification boasting spacious open-plan accommodation, an en suite and a terrace. Freehold. Read more.

St Johns Wood, St John's Wood, NW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set within a lovely Grade II listed Baptist church conversion on London's historic Abbey Road, this exceptional three bedroom, third floor apartment provides modern and stylish accommodation throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Hall Road, St John's Wood, NW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

This stunning three bedroom flat which is set over the third and fourth floors of a stylish apartment building with concierge offers a bright and airy living space with three en suite bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

St Johns Wood Park, St John's Wood, NW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

Offered for sale is this fantastic sixth floor flat in the desirable Sheringham Building, boasting two balconies, generously proportioned rooms and all in great condition throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Maida Vale, Maida Vale, W9

My rating

Save to shortlist

Boasting a generous bay-fronted reception room with wood floors and spacious bedrooms, a fantastic three bedroom lower ground floor flat set in an imposing mansion block with lift and porter. Leasehold. Read more.

Finchley Road, St John's Wood, NW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

This spacious three bedroom flat offers bright interiors throughout and benefits from an ideal location close to a wide range of amenities and transport. Leasehold. Read more.

Abbey Road, St John's Wood, NW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set within a grand mansion block, this modern three bedroom ground floor flat, boasting stylish accommodation, features an en suite master bedroom and a stunning integrated kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Finchley Road, St John's Wood, NW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set within a grand mansion block with lift and porter, this spacious three bedroom third floor flat, features a sizeable reception room, a separate kitchen and a beautiful communal garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Mortimer Crescent, St John's Wood, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

An exceptional three bedroom maisonette offering stylish and well presented accommodation set within an impressive period conversion close to local amenities and transport links. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Marlborough Hill, St John's Wood, NW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

Arranged over the top three floors of this secure period conversion this superb three bedroom split-level flat boasts a contemporary d├ęcor and generous room sizes throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Mackennal Street, St John's Wood, NW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

Boasting a superb location moments from the fantastic green spaces of Regent's Park, this fabulous three bedroom flat is set on the first floor of a purpose-built block and provides spacious accommodation throughout. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Grove Hall Court, St John's Wood, NW8

1050000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Rossmore Road, Marylebone, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Stylishly presented throughout, this fantastic three bedroom duplex flat provides spacious accommodation throughout with a superb Marylebone location. Leasehold. Read more.

Greville Road, Kilburn, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Set within an attractive development this fantastic three bedroom flat boasts expansive accommodation throughout combined with stylish interiors. Leasehold. Read more.

Marrick House, Kilburn, NW6

570000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Boundary Road, St John's Wood, NW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

This spacious three bedroom flat is situated within a smart residential block and benefits from an excellent location close to amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Mortimer Crescent, Kilburn, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

A lovely three bedroom flat situated on the second floor of a purpose-built block boasting well proportioned interiors throughout and an excellent Kilburn location. Leasehold. Read more.

Boundary Road, St John's Wood, NW8

495000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Miriame Miriame Oussellam1