Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 9 2 bedroom properties to rent in Woking, GU22. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Woking, GU22. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in Woking, GU22 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Heathside Road, Woking, GU22

340.38 per week (1475 pcm) £2,043 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Superbly located moments from the extensive selection of amenities and transport links in Woking town centre, this fantastic two bedroom, first floor flat is well presented and provides gated underground parking. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Oriental Road, Woking, GU22

311.54 per week (1350 pcm) £1,870 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Conveniently situated for the amenities of Woking's town centre, this spacious two bedroom seventh floor flat offers bright living space and a balcony. Read more.

Queen Elizabeth Way, Old Woking, GU22

294.23 per week (1275 pcm) £1,766 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house to rent

Presented in excellent condition, this fantastic two bedroom house is located within easy reach of amenities and provides a conservatory, a private rear garden and a driveway. Read more.

Station Approach, Woking, GU22

288.46 per week (1250 pcm) £1,731 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a contemporary purpose-built block moments from excellent transport links, this beautifully appointed two bedroom flat benefits from 24-hour concierge service, a gym, lift access and underground parking. Read more.

Guildford Road, Woking, GU22

288.46 per week (1250 pcm) £1,731 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Benefitting from far-reaching views, this fantastic two bedroom fourth floor flat is well presented with a balcony, garage and off-street parking. Read more.

Century Court, Woking, GU21

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This fantastic two bedroom flat offers stylish and contemporary living space in a superb location, moments from the heart of Woking town centre. Read more.

Hillview Court, Woking, GU22

282.69 per week (1225 pcm) £1,697 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house to rent

Located moments from Woking town centre, this lovely two bedroom house boasts a bright reception room with space for dining and an integral garage. Read more.

North Road, Maybury, GU21

259.62 per week (1125 pcm) £1,558 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally situated for Woking's many amenities, this charming two bedroom second floor flat is light and airy with off-street parking. Read more.

Katherine Court, Knaphill, GU21

249.23 per week (1080 pcm) £1,496 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Enjoying a fantastic private balcony with views over the communal gardens, this modern two bedroom is set within a prestigious development with off-street and visitor parking. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape