This superb three bedroom maisonette is well placed moments from Essex Road on a peaceful residential street in Islington and benefits from a pretty landscaped garden.
- An exquisite three bedroom period property
- Arranged over two stylish, well proportioned floors
- Stunning reception room flooded with natural light
- Offering ample space to dine and entertain
- Sleek kitchen with contemporary fixtures
- Master bedroom with feature fireplace and terrace
- Two additional light filled bedrooms, bathroom
- Bi-folding doors to reveal a garden with built in pizza oven
Packington Street is located moments from the fantastic range of shops, bars and restaurants of Upper Street and Islington High Street. The property benefits from excellent travel links, the nearest station is Angel.
Angel locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
New Culture Revolution
Off the beaten track. Amazing dim sum and very good value for money.
Long lazy Sundays or a swift ale after a busy day at work, The Baring is an ever popular watering hole that also has a serious Tuesday night quiz!
69 Colebrooke Row
One of London's best kept secrets. The size of a small living room, but serving the best experimental cocktails around. The bar uses spirits and drinks that it infuses itself in a drinks laboratory and the staff wear lab coats.
Essex Road station
Highbury & Islington station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,500 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,274 (118 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.