Presented to an exceptional standard, this fabulous three bedroom house is arranged over four floors, presented beautifully throughout and has a charming decked garden.
- A charming three bedroom mid-terraced house
- Fabulous double reception room with feature fireplaces
- Dining room flooded with natural light
- Fabulous kitchen with aga and garden access
- Master bedroom with ample storage space
- Two additional well proportioned bedrooms
- Large bathroom with roll top bath and shower cubicle
- Additional shower room and guest cloakroom
The property is situated moments away from a fantastic range of shops, bars and restaurants along vibrant Upper Street and Essex Road. The nearest Underground Station is Angel (Northern Line).
Angel locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Mem & Laz Brasserie
An Islington institution, this Mediterranean restaurant is amazing value!
69 Colebrooke Row
One of London's best kept secrets. The size of a small living room, but serving the best experimental cocktails around. The bar uses spirits and drinks that it infuses itself in a drinks laboratory and the staff wear lab coats.
The Honest Burger cocktails are absolutely fantastic and the staff are exceptionally friendly too!
Essex Road station
Old Street station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,400 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,160 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,092 (101 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.