Set within a prestigious new development this superb split-level two bedroom flat is arranged over the second and third floors and boasts bright contemporary interiors as well as a lovely private outdoor area.
- Fabulous two bedroom top floor flat
- Set within a stunning brand new development
- Exceptional reception room with direct access to balcony
- Sleek open-plan kitchen with integrated AEG appliances
- Well-proportioned double bedrooms, one with en suite
- Superb outside space
- Additional bathroom and utility room
- Substantial reception room with open-plan kitchen
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Located five minutes away from Tooting Bec Common and ten minutes from Balham town centre, which offers a plethora of shops, bars and restaurants, the property also makes use of both National Rail and Northern Line links at Balham station.
Balham locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Amazing place for food and particularly busy at the weekends for breakfast - you can often find queues there, it's so popular!!
Tariq Halal Meats
An amazing butchers in Streatham that is part of a small franchise of equally great stores.
Hildreth Street Market
On a miserable English day, the best place to go to put a 'spring' in your step is Hildreth Street Market, where stall owners sell beautiful seasonal flowers.
Tooting Bec station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,140 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,420 (131 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Balham
020 8772 8000