A beautifully presented three bedroom fourth floor apartment set within a grand mansion block, offering wonderfully spacious accommodation with attractive period features and a bright and airy atmosphere.
- Stunning three bedroom fourth floor apartment
- Magnificent mansion block overlooking Battersea Park
- Wonderfully spacious accommodation with high ceilings
- Kitchen with ample space for dining
- Three good-sized bedrooms
- Two well presented bathrooms
- Small balcony with storage room
- Lift accesss
The green open spaces and leisure facilities of Battersea Park are right on the doorstep, the shops, bars, cafés and restaurants of Battersea Park Road are also close by.
Battersea Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Flour to the People
Gorgeous local sourdough bakery that makes amazing coffees and fry ups - even homemade baked beans and perfect poached eggs!
The best Italian cappuccino in London and friendly people too!
Battersea Arts Centre
Whether you're into theatre, comedy or the fantastic annual ale festival, Battersea Arts Centre always has something interesting on.
Battersea Park station
Wandsworth Road station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,200 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £974 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,329 (123 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.