This fabulous two bedroom, two bathroom duplex apartment is set within a smart new residential development in the heart of Battersea.
- Recently completed gated development
- Wonderfully bright and spacious accommodation
- Stylish interior and contemporary fixtures and fittings
- Reception room with sleek wood floor
- Modern open-plan kitchen
- Secure underground parking
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Yvon House is just moments from the green open spaces of Battersea Park and enjoys a variety of shops, bars, cafés and restaurants right on the doorstep.
Battersea Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best Italian cappuccino in London and friendly people too!
Jack's at the Junction
Great breakfasts and always busy!
A lovely pub in Battersea with a great garden at the back!
Battersea Park station
Clapham Junction station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,870 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,035 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,105 (102 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Battersea
020 7801 1111