This fantastic one bedroom ninth floor flat is set within a prestigious riverside development and boasts fabulous open-plan living area and gorgeous roof terrace with river views.
- Gorgeous one bedroom ninth floor flat
- Set within a popular riverside development
- Boasts fantastic reception room with high ceilings
- Modern open-plan kitchen
- Good-sized double bedroom
- Contemporary bathroom
- Marvellous private 28'6 roof terrace
The property benefits from a great location by the River Thames and Battersea Park is just on the other side of the road while Battersea Park and Queenstown Road rail station are just a short walk away.
Battersea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Dolphin Square Fitness Club
Peace and quiet, where one goes to ponder and work out all at once!
Hire a cricket pitch or get help from a tennis coach in the grounds of the grand Royal Hospital Chelsea.
Chelsea Physic Garden
A must for anyone interested in botanics and horticulture. They put on lots of workshops throughout the year and there's a fantastic Christmas fair too.
Battersea Park station
Sloane Square station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,400 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £824 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 508 (47 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.