A superb two bedroom, ground floor apartment located within an impressive mansion block. Boasting high ceilings, wood floors and access to well-kept communal gardens.
- Stunning two bedroom, ground floor apartment
- High ceilings and wood floors
- Bright reception room with feature fireplace
- Spacious master bedroom with large amounts of storage
- Well-proportioned second bedroom
- Spacious eat-in kitchen with integrated appliances
- Access to lovely communal gardens
- Enviably located close to Haverstock Hill
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Antrim Road is located close to the amenities on Englands Lane and Haverstock Hill, while Belsize Park Underground station is also close by.
Belsize Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
With a menu of freshly prepared lunch and dinner dishes, this place does a great sirloin steak and pepper sauce!
Great for all-day breakfast or brunch!
Wandering through one of the many stalls in Camden Market, there's always something to catch the eye!
Belsize Park station
Chalk Farm station
Hampstead Heath station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,260 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,047 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 995 (92 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Hampstead
020 7433 6600