Set within a stunning period conversion, this fantastic, newly refurbished one bedroom flat boasts a wonderfully bright reception room with a modern open-plan kitchen and a superb location.
- Wonderful one bedroom raised ground floor flat
- Newly refurbished throughout to a beautiful standard
- Set within a stunning period conversion
- Light-filled reception room with open-plan kitchen
- Excellent bedroom with large sash window
- Stunning modern bathroom with excellent fittings
- Set in a sought after and peaceful location
- Moments away from the local amenities of Camden
Located on Cliff Villas, the property is close to an excellent selection of shops, bars and restaurants in Camden.
Camden locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Lord Stanley
Just off Camden Road, this pub does the best sausage and mash!
A BrewDog pub just off Camden High Street serving craft beers.
A great burrito place that usually gives out tasters every day.
Caledonian Road station
Kentish Town station
Camden Road station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,950 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,208 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 395 (36 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Camden between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7424 6000