A bright and beautifully presented one bedroom flat situated on the second floor within in this highly sought-after address close to the many amenities of Knightsbridge.
- Light reception with high ceilings
- Separate kitchen with ample storage
- Superb raised bedroom with recessed storage
- Smart bathroom with storage
- Cupboard to entrance hall
- Lift access
- Superb location close to Brompton Road
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Egerton Gardens is ideally located close to the many amenities of Knightsbridge and Brompton Cross. For transport, the nearest underground station is South Kensington (Circle, District and Piccadilly lines).
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Amazing pizzas and fresh homemade pasta. Cheap and very cheerful!
Set alongside Chelsea's upmarket boutiques, Browns is the perfect place to pick up designer women's clothing.
Hire a cricket pitch or get help from a tennis coach in the grounds of the grand Royal Hospital Chelsea.
South Kensington station
Sloane Square station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,550 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,373 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 343 (31 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square
020 7591 9000