Enviably located within moments of the fashionable bars, restaurants and clubs of Smithfield's Market this welcoming studio flat also enjoys access to a communal pool, gym and a well maintained roof terrace.
- Beautiful Grade II listed art deco building
- Fabulous second floor studio apartment
- Gorgeous kitchen with integrated appliances
- Modern shower room
- Presented in incredible condition throughout
- Porterage and lift
- Communal swimming pool, gymnasium and roof terrace
- Heating and hot water included
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Located within Charterhouse Square, a tree-lined private square that is moments from Smithfield's Market, this superb property is close to many local amenities and attractions.
City locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Ozone Coffee Roasters
Proper coffee in warehouse-style surroundings and food too, served from breakfast through to dinner.
The Honest Burger cocktails are absolutely fantastic and the staff are exceptionally friendly too!
J & A Café
The best Irish fry up with real Irish soda bread and Ballymaloe relish!
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,100 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,201 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 263 (24 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Clerkenwell
020 7871 9800