Boasting a fabulous roof terrace this contemporary three bedroom duplex flat offers modern and generous living space in the heart of Covent Garden.
- Stunning three bedroom flat arranged over three floors
- Stylish open-plan reception/kitchen with dining space
- Features sleek and well equipped kitchen area
- Superb master bedroom with smart en suite bathroom
- Additional two generous bedroom with bright interiors
- Boasts a fabulous private roof terrace
Macklin Street benefits from its position moments from the desirable area of Covent Garden and the surrounding shops, bars, cafés and restaurants.
Covent Garden locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
One of the best kept secrets in London apparently. The TKTS booth sits in the middle of Leicester Square and is the official ticket reseller for all of London's West End shows. Left over seats are passed to TKTS a few days before each show and sold at a phenomenal discount - sometimes more than half price!
Happy hour 4-9pm every day, which makes this place super cheap and cheerful for central London!
Bohemian cafes and shops with a relaxed vibe - the brightly painted frontages add to the quirky nature of this delightful central back street.
Covent Garden station
Tottenham Court Road station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £6,000 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,047 (97 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons West End between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3617 8900