Fabulous two bedroom period house arranged over three floors, offering superb modern interiors throughout, located in the heart of Hampstead Village.
- Well presented throughout in excellent condition
- Featuring neutral modern décor and wood floors
- Large reception room with ample space to dine
- Fully equipped contemporary kitchen
- Two good-sized double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Sleek shower room suite with stylish fittings
- Fantastic location in the heart of Hampstead Village
Ideally situated moments from the trendy shops, bars and restaurants of Hampstead High Street, while picturesque Hampstead Heath is a short walk away.
Hampstead locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Amazing fresh, cold pressed juices, high-quality fruit and veg and healthy treats; perfect for the health conscious amongst us.
Hampstead Sports Massage
Wonderful massage therapists in Hampstead that do home visits. The therapists are great, especially on Sundays when I'm most lazy.
Great for a drink after a long day at the office, this gastropub serves delicious breakfast, lunch and dinner dishes made using fresh ingredients - not a microwave meal in site!
Hampstead Heath station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,940 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,266 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 765 (71 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.