Boasting a bright reception room overlooking bustling Hampstead, and with plenty of natural light, this stylish and two bedroom apartment boasts good-sized bedrooms, storage and a modern open-plan kitchen.
- A superb two bedroom flat
- Set within an imposing period conversion
- Located in the heart of Hampstead
- Lovely reception room flooded with natural light
- Two bright and spacious double bedrooms
- Integrated storage
- Moments from Hampstead High Street and Hampstead Station
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Hampstead High Street is lined with a huge selection of trendy shops and cafes, and also Hampstead Underground Station. Hampstead Heath is also nearby.
Hampstead locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A delightful cut through between Hampstead High Street and Back Lane, Flask Walk epitomises Hampstead's upmarket, community charm.
The Hampstead Butcher
A well stocked local butchers selling awesome steaks!
The perfect place to pick up a gift or a treat for yourself! Clothes, jewellery and beauty products, all under one roof...
Hampstead Heath station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,970 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,047 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 630 (58 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Hampstead
020 7433 6600