Boasting a superb location and modern interiors, this delightful two bedroom top floor flat is set opposite Highbury Fields and offers neutral décor and smart interiors.
- Great two bedroom top floor flat in Highbury
- Modern fixtures and fittings throughout
- Dual apect views over Highbury Fields
- Large reception room with space to dine
- Bathroom and shower room
- Ideal location in Highbury
- Communal garden
- Communal garage for storage
Close by is Islington's well known Upper Street offering a plethora of shops, boutiques, bars and restaurants.
Highbury and Islington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Salvation in Noodles
Super tasty Vietnamese noodle salads and pho on the borders of Dalston.
This butchers sells award-winning meat. Simples.
Delicious bread and cakes that look too perfect to eat!
Drayton Park station
Highbury & Islington station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,300 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 998 (92 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.