Arranged over four stylish floors, this beautiful five bedroom period house is ideally set in a peaceful residential area and offers elegant living and entertaining space, presented in superb condition throughout.
- An exceptionally well presented five bedroom house
- Presented to an exceptional standard throughout
- Stunning double reception room with high ceilings
- Contemporary kitchen with floor to ceiling glass feature
- Offering ample space to dine and entertain
- Five well proportioned bedrooms with storage space
- Shower room, his and hers bathroom and additional guest WC
- Fabulous rear garden with paved patio area
Sotheby Road is located within easy reach of the amenities of Highbury while the exclusive range of shops, bars and restaurants on Upper Street are also close by.
Highbury locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Highbury Arts Club
Amazing place, so small that you may miss it if it isn't recommended! A family run business close to Highbury Barn, perfect for breakfast, brunch or dinner. They have now started doing jazz nights on a Thursday too.
An amazing park to take your dog for a walk, with an animal enclosure and a butterfly dome!
Great breakfasts and lunches and the only café in the area to open early. And they have food from Brazil too! OMG, I am so excited that this is my new local!
Drayton Park station
Finsbury Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £7,170 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,388 (221 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.