Situated in a beautiful period building on a peaceful square, this fabulous one bedroom flat boasts spacious accommodation with bright interiors.
- Set within a stunning red brick mansion block
- Fantastic one bedroom flat arranged on the fourth floor
- Offers bright, bay-fronted reception room
- Features modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Well presented, generous bedroom with fitted wardrobe
- Overlooking beautiful Red Lion square
The property is located close to the shops, restaurants and bars of Tottenham Court Road, while the galleries and theaters of Covent Garden are also close by.
Holborn locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Radio Rooftop Bar
The best cocktails and great panoramic views of London - it's the perfect spot for pre-dinner drinks, a romantic date and for those looking to celebrate in style.
Royal Opera House
My favourite place in all of London, the Royal Opera House stages world class performances. Although top seats are pricey, you can get cheap tickets from £5 if you're happy to be further back.
The best authentic pizzas cooked in a wood-fired oven, served whole or by the slice.
Chancery Lane station
Russell Square station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,370 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 387 (35 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.