This fabulous third floor, three bedroom flat is well located on Southgate Road and offers recently refurbished living and entertaining space flooded with natural light.
- A stunning three bedroom flat
- Located within a smart purpose built block
- Large reception room with Juliette balcony
- Sleek, fully fitted kitchen with integrated fixtures
- Three well proportioned bedrooms with storage space
- Guest cloakroom and fully tiled bathroom
- Excellent location moments from amenities
- Transport links nearby
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Southgate Road is conveniently located within easy reach of the superb and comprehensive range of amenities on Essex Road, while the trendy shops, bars and restaurants of Upper Street are close at hand.
Islington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Salvation in Noodles
Super tasty Vietnamese noodle salads and pho on the borders of Dalston.
Vintage and antiques shops, Camden Passage oozes character and quirkiness with great places to have a coffee or dine. Oh so pretty and quaint!
69 Colebrooke Row
One of London's best kept secrets. The size of a small living room, but serving the best experimental cocktails around. The bar uses spirits and drinks that it infuses itself in a drinks laboratory and the staff wear lab coats.
Essex Road station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,970 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 753 (69 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Islington
020 7704 5000