This fantastic four bedroom town house offers bright and airy interiors with a contemporary finish, complete with a secluded private garden and roof terrace.
- Stunning four bedroom new build town house
- Beautifully presented over four split floors
- Contemporary fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Lovely private garden and large roof terrace
- Four well proportioned bedrooms
- Master en suite bedrooms on its own split floor
- Bright living spaces including a gallery room
- Central location close to Angel Station
Peacefully located on Shepherdess Walk, moments from a comprehensive range of vibrant bars, shops and restaurants of Islington's trendy Upper Street and Essex Road.
Islington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Camden Head
A fantastic boozer in the heart of Camden Passage. Sit out in the beer garden watching the locals mooching around the market stalls.
Mem & Laz Brasserie
An Islington institution, this Mediterranean restaurant is amazing value!
69 Colebrooke Row
One of London's best kept secrets. The size of a small living room, but serving the best experimental cocktails around. The bar uses spirits and drinks that it infuses itself in a drinks laboratory and the staff wear lab coats.
Old Street station
Old Street station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £7,050 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,634 (151 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Islington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7704 5000