This stylish two bedroom luxury apartment is set on the second floor of a charming period building (with lift and porter) and offers support to an opulent lifestyle with Harrods located on the same road.
- Light reception with ample space to entertain
- Generously sized modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Fabulous en suite with separate shower
- Second bedroom and family bathroom
- Ample storage throughout
- Presented in immaculate condition
Basil Street is ideally located for one of London's finest collection of luxury shopping with Sloane Street and Harrods of Knightsbridge located within a moments walk of the property.
Knightsbridge locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Galvin at Windows
Stunning views across Hyde Park, fantastic service, beautiful food and a surprise birthday dessert!
The Kensington Creperie
Every crêpe imaginable, amazing for people watching... Order the crêpe complete and wonder how you ever made do without one before.
Set alongside Chelsea's upmarket boutiques, Browns is the perfect place to pick up designer women's clothing.
Hyde Park Corner station
Sloane Square station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £7,200 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,770 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,148 (106 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7591 9000