Set in a stunning location in the centre of Knightsbridge, this fantastic studio flat offers stylish accommodation in a purpose-built portered building.
- Beautiful studio flat located on the tenth floor
- Well proportioned with stylish interiors
- Fitted storage throughout
- Well equipped kitchen
- En suite shower room
- Newly refurbished throughout
- Set within a secure block with lift and concierge
- Excellent location opposite Harrods
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Enviably located along Brompton Road, Princes Court is surrounded by world famous attractions and fashionable amenities with the green open spaces of Hyde Park also within close proximity.
Knightsbridge locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Café and restaurant with live music.
The Good Life Eatery
For all things healthy but delicious! The 'Choc Norris' smoothie (Almond milk, raw cacao, avocado, banana, almond hazelnut butter) is an excellent choice...
Natural History Museum
From dinosaurs to volcanoes, a great day out for all the family!
Hyde Park Corner station
South Kensington station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,890 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 143 (13 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington
020 7590 1000