Situated on the third floor of a well maintained block of apartments, this charming two bedroom, split-level flat benefits from a bright and spacious interior.
- Secure, smart block of apartments on no through road
- Bright and neutrally decorated interiors throughout
- Top floor reception room with plenty of natural light
- Spacious kitchen with a sizable dining area
- Two well proportioned double bedrooms
- Smart family bathroom
- Off street parking available
- Close proximity to an array of amenities
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Kelly Avenue benefits from a peaceful residential location moments away from the array of amenities found on Peckham Road. For excellent transport links into central London, Peckham Rye Station is also easily accessible.
Peckham locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Begging Bowl
Thai street food with a tapas approach - a relaxed and friendly buzz, especially on the weekend.
The snug at the back of this quirky bar has been the venue of many birthdays and 6 nations parties (watching Wales winning two grand slams there!)
Frank's Café in Peckham is a really cool bar with amazing views of London on the top of a multi-storey car park.
Peckham Rye station
Peckham Rye station
Denmark Hill station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,354 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,330 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 956 (88 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Peckham
020 3841 4250