Beautifully presented throughout this stunning three bedroom split-level flat boasts light living space throughout, master bedroom with built in wardrobes and a sleek open-plan kitchen.
- Beautifully presented three bedroom split level flat
- Bright and spacious reception room with space to dine
- Full refurbished to an excellent standard throughout
- Master bedroom with built in wardrobes
- Sleek open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two private balconies and ample storage space
- Close to Peckham Rye and Queens road station
- Further two generous sized bedrooms
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Yarnfield Square is ideally located close to both Queens Road Peckham and Peckham Rye Stations, which offers brilliant transport access into central London.
Peckham locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A fantastic South Indian restaurant at the Peckham end of Bellenden Road.
The Begging Bowl
Thai street food with a tapas approach - a relaxed and friendly buzz, especially on the weekend.
A lovely family-friendly café just off Bellenden Road that serves tasty homemade food.
Peckham Rye station
Peckham Rye station
Queens Road Peckham station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,770 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,034 per year (Band B)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 741 (68 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.