This outstanding two bedroom apartment has been refurbished to an incredible standard and boats period features and high ceilings. The property is ideally located within walking distance of Sloane Square.
- Light reception with high ceilings and space to dine
- Period features and wooden floors
- Two double bedrooms with ample wardrobes
- Master bedroom with raised study area
- Stylish bathroom with heated towel rail
- Feature lighting throughout
- High specification kitchen with appliances
Cadogan Gardens is a prestigious address offering excellent access to the many high end shops and boutiques around Sloane Square and Sloane Street.
Sloane Square locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Premium skincare with a premium price tag, but worth every penny!
The Kensington Creperie
Every crêpe imaginable, amazing for people watching... Order the crêpe complete and wonder how you ever made do without one before.
Chelsea Farmers' Market
A collection of shops and restaurants catering for a range of palates, it's the place to be on a sunny afternoon.
Sloane Square station
South Kensington station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £6,600 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,770 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 774 (71 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.