Recently renovated, and superbly located in this desirable period mansion block (with lift) moments from fashionable Fulham Road, this four double bedroom flat features a contemporary kitchen and chic reception room.
- Fantastic four double bedroom third floor flat
- Situated within a popular period mansion building
- Benefits from secure entry with lift access
- Features a superb private balcony
- Charming communal patio, porter services
- Excellent living and entertaining space
- Bright and spacious interiors
- Great location for South Kensington's amenities
Priory Mansions are well positioned moments from trendy Fulham Road with a wide selection of restaurants and cafés, while King's Road is nearby for extensive shopping.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Little Chelsea Fish Market
A lovely restaurant specialising in seafood dishes made using fresh fish delivered daily from boats off the English coast.
A cool underground Mediterranean restaurant, bar and club.
Wonderful homemade lunches in a lovely environment. Relaxed and cheerful!
Gloucester Road station
South Kensington station
Earl's Court station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,970 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,770 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,229 (114 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000