This is a refreshingly bright, one bedroom flat with lift and porter, set in a sought-after modern building and featuring smartly presented interior with neutral décor, underground parking and contemporary fittings.
- Bright and well presented one bedroom flat
- Seventh floor (with lift)
- Dual aspect reception room
- Modern fittings and fixtures throughout
- Secure underground parking
- Reception room with dining area and sliding doors to balcony
- Contemporary kitchen
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
Point West is a sought-after location adjacent to a popular fitness centre and moments from a 24-hour Sainsbury's supermarket. The nearest underground station is Gloucester Road (Piccadilly, District and Circle lines), while the motorist will benefit from.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Jeff de Bruges
Belgian boutique chocolate in the heart of South Kensington. Great for currency with the mother-in-law!
Natural History Museum
From dinosaurs to volcanoes, a great day out for all the family!
The Hollywood Arms
Located in the heart of Chelsea, The Hollywood Arms is a luxurious bar and restaurant serving premium drinks and fresh British food.
Gloucester Road station
Earl's Court station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,550 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,506 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 468 (43 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000