This is a refreshingly bright, one bedroom flat with lift and porter, set in a sought-after modern building and featuring smartly presented interior with neutral décor, underground parking and contemporary fittings.
- Bright and well presented one bedroom flat
- Seventh floor (with lift)
- Dual aspect reception room
- Modern fittings and fixtures throughout
- Secure underground parking
- Reception room with dining area and sliding doors to balcony
- Contemporary kitchen
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
Point West is a sought-after location adjacent to a popular fitness centre and moments from a 24-hour Sainsbury's supermarket. The nearest underground station is Gloucester Road (Piccadilly, District and Circle lines), while the motorist will benefit from.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Kings Head
Tucked away off Earls Court Road, this pub is great for a catch up with friends or a cosy date.
'50s café in Earl's Court that also includes a deli, a gallery and a club!
The best Indian in South Kensington. Everything is good, especially the chicken bhuna!
Gloucester Road station
Earl's Court station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,370 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,506 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 468 (43 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000