An enviably located two bedroom flat offering bright and airy accommodation with a grand and spacious reception room, impressive high ceilings and a wonderful balcony.
- Elegant and generous two bedroom flat
- Impressive high ceilings and a delightful balcony
- Fireplace and ornate cornicing
- Good size master bedroom with dressing room
- Lovely balcony with views up to Hyde Park
- Stunning location
The flat is ideally located close to the many amenities and facilities of South Kensington.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Kensington Creperie
Every crêpe imaginable, amazing for people watching... Order the crêpe complete and wonder how you ever made do without one before.
The V&A on a summer's day in The John Madejski Garden - quintessential South Kensington!
Royal Albert Hall
A great piece of architecture completed in 1871 and famous for holding the BBC Proms annually each summer since 1941.
Gloucester Road station
South Kensington station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,600 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,506 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 797 (74 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000