An enviably located two bedroom flat offering bright and airy accommodation with a grand and spacious reception room, impressive high ceilings and a wonderful balcony.
- Elegant and generous two bedroom flat
- Impressive high ceilings and a delightful balcony
- Fireplace and ornate cornicing
- Good size master bedroom with dressing room
- Lovely balcony with views up to Hyde Park
- Stunning location
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The flat is ideally located close to the many amenities and facilities of South Kensington.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
With over 4.5 million items in its collection, The Victoria and Albert Museum is a celebrated part of London's cultural heritage.
A top-quality butchers that also offers butchery classes. As well as a branch on Old Brompton Road, there are two additional shops in Putney and Fulham.
The best Indian in South Kensington. Everything is good, especially the chicken bhuna!
Gloucester Road station
South Kensington station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,200 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,622 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 797 (74 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington
020 7590 1000