A lovely one bedroom flat offering modern fittings and fixtures throughout with smart interiors and a fantastic location for transport links, shops and Hyde Park.
- Benefits from recent refurbishment to a high standard
- Fantastic one bedroom flat arranged on the third floor
- Generous reception room with space for dining
- Stylish open-plan kitchen with fitted appliances
- Offers good-sized, well presented bedroom
- Set within a striking period building
The flat is situated within a striking period block just moments from a vast array of convenient shops, bars and restaurants which surround the area. The Natural History Museum and the famous V&A Art Gallery are both nearby.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Café and restaurant with live music.
Jeff de Bruges
Belgian boutique chocolate in the heart of South Kensington. Great for currency with the mother-in-law!
With over 4.5 million items in its collection, The Victoria and Albert Museum is a celebrated part of London's cultural heritage.
South Kensington station
Gloucester Road station
Earl's Court station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,100 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,043 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 327 (30 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.