Set in an enviable location close to Hyde Park, this beautiful two bedroom flat offers spacious entertaining and accommodation with en suite bathroom.
- Fabulous two bedroom first floor flat
- Beautifully presented and well proportioned throughout
- Two good-sized double bedrooms, master featuring en suite
- Second bedroom offering front facing balcony
- Generous bay-fronted reception room
- Stylish integrated kitchen with ample space to dine
- Set within a superb period conversion
- Excellent location for South Kensington and Gloucester Road
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is enviously located close to the great shops, cafes and restaurants found in Gloucester Road, while for a wider range of amenities Kensington High Street is in close proximity.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Kensington Creperie
Every crêpe imaginable, amazing for people watching... Order the crêpe complete and wonder how you ever made do without one before.
With over 4.5 million items in its collection, The Victoria and Albert Museum is a celebrated part of London's cultural heritage.
Healthy homemade salads, tempting sweet treats and delicious breakfasts to rival any brunch menu, Muriel's Kitchen is part of a small yet well-established chain.
Gloucester Road station
South Kensington station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £6,450 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,872 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,131 (105 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington
020 7590 1000