This premium two bedroom apartment is set on the second floor of a charming red brick conversion in the heart of South Kensington and boasts impressive fixtures and ample storage.
- Double reception with feature fireplace and built in storage
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and stylish en suite
- Second bedroom with wardrobes and family shower room
- Modern, fitted kitchen with breakfast bar and appliances
- High ceilings and a light décor
- Presented in immaculate condition
Rosary Gardens is ideally located in the heart of South Kensington and offers easy access to local transport links while South Kensington Piazza is nearby.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Amazing pizzas and fresh homemade pasta. Cheap and very cheerful!
A top-quality butchers that also offers butchery classes. As well as a branch on Old Brompton Road, there are two additional shops in Putney and Fulham.
The Royal College of Music
Prestigious classical music school established by royal charter in 1882.
Gloucester Road station
South Kensington station
Earl's Court station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,900 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,506 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 742 (68 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.