Relax in style, this superb two bedroom, first floor flat is located in a stunning contemporary development tucked away in a quiet part of Chiswick and offers very well presented living space throughout.
- Situated on the first floor of a stunning modern development
- Located within the peaceful Chiswick Park area
- Beautifully presented two bedroom apartment
- Thoroughly stylish contemporary living space
- Fantastic open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with chic en suite shower room
- Secure allocated parking space
The property is located in a residential area close to local shops and within easy reach of the many restaurants and amenities on Chiswick High Road, while the A4/M4 provides the motorist with quick and easy into and out of town routes.
Acton Green locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
High Road Market
Every Saturday, the market hosts the best farmers, growers and street food traders London has to offer, bringing a wide range of cuisines from around the world.
This chic restaurant is perfect for a special occasion and serves modern European food.
Carvosso's at 210
A smart drinking establishment with a great garden that can be used all year round, with outdoor heaters and blankets. Good food, tasty cocktails and live music on the weekends.
South Acton station
Chiswick Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £800 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 823 (76 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Chiswick between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8996 6000