Quietly located this stylish and modern residential building houses a wonderful one bedroom flat with south-facing open-plan living space and a door to a Juliet balcony.
- A stylish one bedroom first floor flat
- South-facing reception room with space for dining
- Juliette balcony
- Open-plan kitchen with contemporary units
- Bright bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Sleek bathroom with chrome fixtures
Steele Road is situated off of Acton Lane and in close proximity to Chiswick High Road with a wide range of shops, bars and eateries. The nearest underground station is Chiswick Park.
Acton Green locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A butchers selling delicious fresh burgers and sausages on Chiswick High Road, as well as a range of other meats and products that have been freshly prepared.
A stylish café with an Argentinian twist.
Bounded by train tracks, this picturesque spot is a haven for wildlife. There's a trail that you can follow with information points, where you can learn all about the local species.
South Acton station
Chiswick Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Chiswick between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8996 6000