Set on the top and fourth floor, this bright and immaculately presented three bedroom flat boasts a stunning roof terrace, two bathrooms and a plethora of entertaining and relaxing space in the heart of Chelsea.
- Generous and bright reception with French doors to terrace
- Good size dining room with open-plan, modern kitchen
- Full range of integrated appliances
- Fitted wardrobes to all three bedrooms
- Master bedroom with stylish en suite shower room
- Separate utility room
- accessed via lift
Sloane Avenue provides immediate access to a host of fashionable shops available along Fulham Road while Sloane Square and King's Road offer a more upmarket range which is also within walking distance.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Royal College of Music
Prestigious classical music school established by royal charter in 1882.
In Duke of York Square Monday to Sunday, Startisans is a hub for start-up food stalls specialising in quirky, imaginative meals.
With over 4.5 million items in its collection, The Victoria and Albert Museum is a celebrated part of London's cultural heritage.
South Kensington station
Sloane Square station
Gloucester Road station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,200 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7591 9000