Found on the third floor of a prestigious new development next to the River Thames, this stylish one bedroom flat offers exceptional accommodation close to Sloane Square.
- A stylish one bedroom third floor flat
- Set within a modern and secure new development with lift
- Bright reception room with space to dine
- Open plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Sizeable double bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Modern bathroom
Grosvenor Waterside offers a range of premium facilities including a wet dock. The high end boutiques and shops of Sloane Square are a moments walk away as is Victoria and Belgravia.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Set alongside Chelsea's upmarket boutiques, Browns is the perfect place to pick up designer women's clothing.
Dolphin Square Fitness Club
Peace and quiet, where one goes to ponder and work out all at once!
Hire a cricket pitch or get help from a tennis coach in the grounds of the grand Royal Hospital Chelsea.
Sloane Square station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £750 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 521 (48 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pimlico & Westminster between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7558 4000